Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

So...here is a disgusting picture of my teeth just this morning, covered in coconut and chocolate after I dove into the box of Russel Stover candies sitting on my desk.

This picture is gross, makes me gag, and I laughed my head off while Zig was taking it and looking at me with an incredibly disgusted look on his face.

Here's the thing, my last post was already pretty mushy, I love Valentine's Day, I love chocolate, I love my teeth - and you already know that I love all of you, so why not?

Snuggle, hug, kiss, caress, have relations, eat chocolate, dine - do all those good things, either with your significant other, with a bunch of girlfriends, or most of it you can even do yourself - but bottom line is, have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

4 Comments:

Blogger cmacc said...

Ewwwwww... But happy valentines day to you too!

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, at first glance I thought you got punched in the mouth and were BLEEDING!

You crack me up!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

LMAO...You are a classic chick...

Love the revolting photo...He He He..

Have got the Baby a little something from Down Under...

Will e-mail you.

Love Dan x

7:46 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

That is a disgusting photo - ever seen the dentist scene in Little Shop of Horrors?

Hope you had a good one. We snuggled on the sofa, ate Chinese and watched our favourite TV show. "Relations" will have to wait :-(

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home