Friday, February 15, 2008

Crazy I Tell Ya!

Life is crazy. Work is crazy. Baby is crazy. I am crazy.

Everything is crazy.

My free time lately is basically equal to zero. And the half hour I have to sit on the couch in the evening is usually cut in half by me dozing until the husband finally asks if we should just go to bed.

Over Wednesday night I seem to have developed a horrendous hacking cough - which is suspiciously starting to sound like the cough I had when I had pnemonia. My chest is hurting from coughing so hard, and poor Butterbean must be terrified with all the crazy shaking of their "apartment".

Tip: The husband and I have started referring to Butterbean as my roommate since we share an "apartment" - a.k.a., my bod.


Anyhoosers - since my brain is sleepy, and it's hard to keep my hands on the keyboard for all the coughing, I will leave you with the masterpiece below, which portrays The Bottomless Pit of Committment, attacking poor little defenseless Free Time. I call it "The Death of Free Time".

Have a great weekend everyone! Mwah!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I hope that picture isn't supposed to be scary...it's one of the cutest ones I've seen!

Funny how our valuable free time is all about the bean now hey?

8:56 PM  
Blogger cmacc said...

Free time? You guys have free time? Wait till its here. Then your free time will be a memory you cherish and dream of often.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Hope the cough goes away, that was something Clare always dreaded when pregnant, especially as the due date approached or passed and the fear that a big cough might break her water in a shop or something. Hm, not sure you really wanted that thought. On the bright side, some shops are really generous if you give birth there...

Hope you had a good weekend. Love the picture!

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

I love the picture! I good use of what little free time you have and probably some nice stress relief too, huh?

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home