Wednesday, December 05, 2007

M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E

Boy howdy! Am I in one foul mood today.

I was fine until yesterday afternoon when something sent me over the edge. Since then it seems as though one thing after another has gone wrong (you know how when you're miserable the world just seems out to get you?) and they are all contributing to my misery.

I didn't sleep last night either...Reggie called me on that when he sent me an email this morning saying someone from here had been on his blog in the middle of the night. Guilty. It was me.

Anyways, it's true that misery loves company, so rather than take my friends in the office down with me, I've elected to shut my door (which I've been told I don't do enough, apparently) and wallow in my self-pity while trying to get through some work.

But I hope everyone else is having a wonderful day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Nah, I am miserable too - life has just dumped on me. Yesterday I was on the verge of taking someone hostage. Hopefully, in a few days time I will be able to write a jolly little blog about the last couple of days, but until then I will keep quiet.

8:47 AM  
Blogger cmacc said...

Here is the obligatory "cheer up!".

I saw beautiful sundogs this morning. You should check out your window and see if they are still hanging on. Those'll make anyone smile, if just for a moment.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

hope you're in a better mood today ali! Just thinking of butterbean in a fowl mood too... something wrong about that. It's brow furrowed with nobody to notice...

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home