Let's get right down to business, shall we? I've been naughty this year. Quite naughty.
1. I used my fair share of expletives throughout the year. Probably many people's share of expletives.
2. I've told a white lie or two...or three or four or maybe even about 400. Whoops.
3. I've had lustful thoughts for...hey, wait a sec! This isn't confession - strike that one.
4. I've beat up on my younger brother. Though I really don't see how it could possibly be my fault if he sucks at defending himself, he's bigger than me!
5. I forgot to call my grandma on her 80th birthday. I'm actually mad at myself over that one, but I totally made up for it when I finally did remember to call.
6. I've used the power of the pout on helpless victims - even when I didn't really deserve to get my way.
7. Hmm, you know what? I can't really think of anything else I've done that would really be considered naughty. I guess I haven't really been that bad after all - yay me!
Wishing you a safe journey Christmas Eve, Ali
P.S. If you say, happen to remember anything else I might have been naughty for, there will be a bottle of Crown Royal and an envelope with 50 bucks waiting for you by my stocking. Peace out.