Monday, August 27, 2007

A Date...Just What the Doctor Ordered

The husband and I just got home from a date with some of our friends, Lesley and Jamie - you may recall them from such escapades as the "Great Camping Debacle of 2006". Remember? There were "bears" and stuff outside our tent? Lesley and I were shrieking and thinking we were going to die while Jamie and the husband slept like babies?

Anyways, I still wasn't feeling so hot today, and then had a shitty visit to my infertility doctor - so I suggested me go out tonight so we weren't sitting around the house thinking about it.

We decided to go see Superbad at the theatre and called Lesley and Jamie as it's been forever since we've seen them. They are a great couple and it's a constant stream of laughs when we hang out.

Before we went to the movie we went to Kelsey's for drinks and dinner and the husband decided to try his hand at photography. I must say - the picture isn't too bad...it's just that he's all G.Q. and I'm all 5-year-old-girl.


The movie was awesome - I laughed for 2 hours straight. I'm sure the people around me loved when I would get into a coughing fit from laughing too hard.


It was a great date and just what I needed to forget the days events. And now my lovelies, I will bid you adieu, and try to get some rest before another long day. Mwah!

4 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I recall they slept like drunk babies.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to do something to make yourself feel better! Sometimes friends are the best medicine!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Sounds great - I love movies that make me laugh like that. Blades of Glory was the last one that did that to me, watched the DVD while off.

3:50 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Who said photography was hard? ;)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home