Thursday, August 23, 2007

Back in the Saddle - But Riding Backwards

Ah - the drive back into the city - windows down, music blaring (never mind that plaid shirt - it's cute) - I was so pumped when I drove in yesterday morning...

Hello babes.
I'm back in the city as of yesterday morning. I have a long post that I should make, laced with pictures from my holidays (which are really just family shots which I'm sure you couldn't care less about) but, the truth is, I'm exhausted.
My holidays were actually 6.5 days of driving, eating, non-sleeping, borderline catatonic nonsense that I need a holiday to recover from.
I'm wiped and just trying to get myself back on schedule as I've been somewhat lost and grumpy the last few days.
The upside to that is that when I'm not being grumpy I'm very, very happy - and have extended laughing fits where I usually end up with tears running down my face because I think whatever I'm laughing at is SO funny. In reality? Probably not so funny.
The husband just called - and told me he would be home in a bit and that he would bring home milk so I can have some cereal for supper. He also promised that we could go to bed early. Yesssssssss.
...yeah - this is now - much more realistic...

4 Comments:

Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

I missed you! We MUST get together next week when I get back from my road trip with the Fam.
Call you Wednesday!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Yay, great to have you back. Well, some of you seems to be back anyway. Don't worry the rest of you will catch up sooner or later.

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Get lots of sleep and then tell us all about it!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Wow, that looks like how I spent my long weekend! :D

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home