Saturday, August 18, 2007

Oh...Whoops!

Hey all!
I think I forgot to tell everyone that I was going on vacation...he,he...whoops.
My bad (said the little white girl very un-coolly).
Anyways, yep, I'm on vacation - currently in the land of dial up and will be here until either late Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning.
My mom has a bunch of family in and Monica actually ended up coming down to get some stuff taken care of for her visa, so there are people everywhere you look and always something going on.
Currently there are 12 of us staying at my mom and dads - it's a real gong show around here. And...four of the residents are teenage boys...eww...you can't go in any room without getting a whiff of something dead, if you get my drift.
So I may post again before I come back but there will be no pictures since I forgot my camera cord at home - plus the fact that it takes about 45 minutes to upload a picture on this connection. Plus, I keep getting yelled at for being on here because no one can use the phone. Gotta love family!

Hope you are all well, miss you, and I'll catch you on the flip side...like, uh...next Wednesday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun, actually. Hope you're having a great time!

8:48 PM  
Blogger mr zig said...

ah... vacation in Flurry Stream ;) :)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Looking forward to your return.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home