Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm Back...From Outer Space...

I have not fallen off the face of the earth and I am not in some alternate, parallel universe where space and time fail to exist...hmm, I guess if space failed to exist, then I would fail to exist...since there would be no space for me...

Um yeah, anyways - life has just been ridiculously busy this past week or so, but I plan on posting tonight - it was a horrendous, though memorable, weekend. There was laughter, there was tears, there was hysterics and yelling...a weekend with my mom and brother - yikes!

Work is busy - I've been here since 6:45 this morning - the boss is away and Zig apparently has something better to do than be here...I guess a new baby is kind of a big deal...(I'm teasing - Rachel is a very, very big deal - don't you come in here at all!!!)

You would think I would be slacking off since my boss is away, no such luck! You know how it goes when work is going fairly smoothly, life is good, work is manageable and your world is alright? Mine was like that until about Tuesday of last week. Then WHAM! Three magazines came in over a 24 hour period, we're down a designer, and the other editor is in the midst of some sort of breakdown!

It's crazy around here - good thing I love crazy.

Okay - this was supposed to be a quick one liner to let you know I'm alive and will be posting later...so, uh...I'm alive and will be posting later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home