Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Compensating Maybe?

As I was in line at Tim Horton's this morning, waiting patiently for my early morning caffeine fix, I noticed the truck in front of me.
It was a big, tough looking Dodge 4x4.
This was his back window.

Please, oh please...can I take this treasure home to meet my dad?

I can tell you right now that he would be waiting in the yard with a smile and a shotgun.

I did laugh when I read it, then felt a little disgusted, then as we pulled up a little in the line I caught a glimpse of the guy driving. My window was open and he was looking right at me through his side-view mirror.
He was maybe 102 pounds, had a shaved head and little spindly arms, he was maybe 21 at the most. I smiled again when I thought about his truck window - I think he thought I was smiling at him.

That made me laugh.

7 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

It took a minute to catch on. Yes, a fine catch he would be.

I didn't know you allowed rednecks in Cananda.

12:44 PM  
Blogger mr zig said...

hehehe - See, its people like this that make parenthood scary! Good thing I already have a nice arsenal in my basement to keep these people away :)

12:59 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I saw the same asshole driving home from work yesterday. He was dodging i n and out of traffic, for all of us to see the beloved catch phrase. I think he's gay.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Priceless!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

you might be a red neck if...

There's a truck in fort that has "GIT R DONE!" covering the entire back window...

10:02 AM  
Blogger m said...

Ewww Ewww Ewww! I wish I could come up with something more insightful to say, but, um....EWWW.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

To quote Pink:

"It's just you and your hand tonight!"

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home