Thursday, April 19, 2007

I Got Nothin'

Oh lovies - I have absolutely nothing to blog about today.

In truth there is probably tons of stuff I could try to entertain you with, but everything I want to write about just wouldn't be acceptable today.

This is what's on my mind - work and sex. Yep.

And as I've mentioned before, work is a taboo topic right now; and sex is pretty much taboo all the time.

So...I am at a loss.

Hopefully my mind will be able to focus on something else tomorrow...we'll see.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Sex and work? With me it is usually sex and food!

4:18 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

OOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm headed over to The Husbands blog to see how his day was!! I'll bet he's all chipper.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Sex is a taboo subject? No one told me!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

I think we just let you off, as our resident "Hot Mom" ;-)

9:44 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Well to most people sex seems taboo - but if you only knew what I was really like...oh, if you only knew...

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home