Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Husband!

As most of you know - today is the husband's birthday. He is 29 years old today. I am a mean wife and keep telling him that he is now very old because he's almost 30.
I know, I know - that is not old. Believe me, I really do know that - I don't plan on being old until I'm dead.
But being a couple years younger means that I have the luxury of doing a little teasing. Plus now I keep telling him that since he's 3 years older than me now instead of 2 (until I turn 27 in June) that I should trade him in for a younger model.

Ah well, he knows I'm teasing and would never trade him in (but if he would trade me in sometimes is a whole other story).

Happy Birthday Husband! I love you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Don't squeeze so hard!

3:44 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Awww... sweet picture! Man, I feel old though!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Peach Pod said...

That is one of the cutest couple photos that I've ever seen!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home