Monday, April 09, 2007

So Tired

Hi everyone.
This is going to be a very quick post.

Long story short...my husband snored the entire night last night like he was trying to wake the dead, and there was a prize for who could wake them up the fastest.
Plus, my mind was in hyper-drive and try as I might (aka: thrash, whine, cry, beg, swear, pray, plead and threaten) I could not make my mind stop thinking.

Essentially I am cranky, tired, and headachy and I plan on being in bed within the next half hour. I am banishing the husband to the spare bedroom and loading myself up with Gra.vol as I type, so at least I know I'll sleep tonight.

I love you all, sweet dreams.

3 Comments:

Blogger Logzie said...

get some rest and come back to us soon! :0)

6:34 AM  
Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

We love you too Ali- sweet dreams!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I was thinking about this post in a clients office and started laughing. I can play crap over and over in my mind and it is just as funny to me the second, third and fourth time. Snoring to wake the dead and there was a prize. heheheh

We love you too.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home