Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hola!

Whew! Another exhausting day, another wonderful day!
We were up at 6:30 this morning, as we have every morning since we´ve been here...spent the morning on the beach, napped this afternoon, and just came back from a wonderful dinner where we feasted on Mahi,Mahi, a chocolate fountain and too much white wine. Divine.
Tomorrow we will hit the beach early again, then we plan on heading into the city again for some late afternoon shopping (jewelery here I come!) and then to a local restaurant for some seafood.
On Thursday we´ll spend the day snorkelling (we´re going on a catamaran tour that hits seven of the local bays), then one last night relaxing and drinking while we´re entertained by the fabulous entertainment crew because Friday morning we´ll be back on a plane to chilly Winnipeg. Pout.
But as sad as I am to leave, I´m also excited to come home and see all my comrades and to get back to checking in on all your lives.
Hope you are all fabulous, I miss you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you're having such a great time! Make sure that you take LOTS of pictures. I'll be glad when you're back though..cold weather and all....I've missed your blogs

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home