Saturday, February 17, 2007

Paradise is the Only Word For It

Hello all my lovelies!
We´re safe and sound in Huatulco - and I´ve got about 5 minutes at this computer before some irrate person comes and tells me my time is up. And whoa, typing on a spanish keyboard is not as easy as you might think - the keys are all in weird places and don´t all mean the same thing! Plus, everything on my screen is in spanish too - blogger, hotmail, ect.
Anyways, our resort is absolutely amazing! It´s built into the side of a mountain and somehow we managed to get one of the 3 rooms on the top floor - we overlook the entire resort and the bay below, and let me tell you it is absolutely stunning.
We spent the day at the beach (and yes, I´m burned already - the husbands romanian background is making him a lovely brown shade - but poor irish me is nice and red). Went in to town in a taxi today for some shopping (the cabbie drove 90 through the streets and I laughed like a maniac the whole time because it was sooooo fast).
Tomorrow will be more beach lazing, and sometime next week we are going to take a snorkelling trip with one of the guys that works at our resort - should be fun.
The weather is gorgeous, the hotel is amazing, the water is crystal clear - and I can´t help wishing you were all here too.
Love you and will write again when I can steal away for a few minutes.

P.S. My in-laws are already driving me nuts!

4 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Oh good, I was hoping to hear from you.

Mexico would be perfect if they would speak English, get ever so slightly motivated, and didn’t have Mexicans around all the time. The last time we were there I wanted to kill anyone who blasted another trumpet in my ear or played their national anthem La Bamba.

Seriously…. Do not drink the water or you will be sick for weeks. They haven't figured out how to sanitise their water yet but I'm sure they will get around to it.

Enjoy that warmth from heaven.

4:26 AM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Sounds Heavenly!!!

Enjoy!! :0)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

You make it sound so perfect - have a great time!

3:46 AM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't realize you were going with your in-laws.

Sounds just wonderful!!!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home