Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Something Isn't Right Here...I Think It's My Mind

So what is wrong with this picture? Besides the fact that you can all see me in my ratty Carolina jersey and my messy hair?

The problem with this picture is the fact that I am laying on my bed - my new KING size bed (oh yeah baby) - and I am tainting it with work. Yuck!

First things first, yes we got a new bed. It's actually my in-laws (they bought it like 2 years ago) but decided that they would prefer a firmer mattress. For me that means a phone call yesterday afternoon that they are bringing in their bed for us, and that their new one is in. As in, dismantle my bed frame pronto, and have a space cleared for a gigantic new bed. It is soooo big and I keep running in our bedroom and throwing myself on it, then laughing like a maniac because I can't get over the size of it - not as cool as what you'd expect from me, I know.

Second thing second, I have a crapload of work to do. I am literally doing 10 things at work at any given moment, I have been going in early and taking work home at night - and there is no end in sight for the next month at least. (Except for my trip to Mexico next week of course!) Just before I left tonight another magazine was dropped on my desk for me to proof - I brought it home and started to go through it - and whoa! I'm glad it's not my magazine (as in, I'm not the official "Editor" on this one) because my first flip through showed me more mistakes than I ever want to find in a magazine. It does not look good for a problem free day tomorrow.

Does it make me a little evil that I'm kind of excited there are so many errors? Only because it's not anyone from my office's fault of course. It's from another branch where everyone thinks they are wonderful - but they definitely are not.

Mwahahaha - oooh, I'm feeling a little devilish and a little crazy - I think it may be time to go to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Looks like the perfect work environment to me - wonder if they will let me have a bed in my office?

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous....I want a king size bed soooooo badly!!! We went out to price some mattresses a few weeks ago, and the price is just way too steep at this point, so we will have to continue using our queen size, and continue to wake up with sore backs. Did I mention that I was jealous?!?!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Yah! I am JEALOUS too! First Mexico and now a KING size bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Mojo...we have priced and researched them as well and have come to the conclusion that you really need to spend a rediculous amount of $$ for a good one! Maybe next year...

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home