Thursday, February 15, 2007

Paradise - Here I Come!

Holy fricken' fracken'...it's 11:20pm and I'm getting up at 2:30am to head for the airport for three!
I had intended on writing this huge post about getting all ready to go on this trip to Mexico, and packing, and all the last minute stuff - but that all went to hell! Instead I spent the day running around like a crazy person, trying to get last minute work stuff done and pack up all my little junk I'd forgotten about.
Anyways, my dear, dear friends - I'm tired - I'm pouty (because I didn't get to post properly) - and I really have to get to bed!
I'm going to try and post from Huatulco - there may not be pictures, but there should be some words. I'll post tons of pics when I get back.
Take care of yourselves, I love you and will miss you all!

Mwah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Have a great time!

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! Will miss you!!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home