Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Slacker Ali

Hello. Once again...I am not dead. Just consumed by the craziness of life as of late. I apologize for being such a "blogger tease" as a wise chickie once called it.
I was down home this weekend, working on Monday night, my father-in-law showed up kind of unexpectedly last night from Ontario needing a place to crash (he was supposed to come today) and tonight we are going out to the husband's Grandma's surprise 75th birthday party.
Tomorrow I will be working and then I'm basically useless in the evening because Grey's Anatomy and E.R. are on. Friday night I don't know what's going on - but I think we have plans with friends.
Saturday my parents and brother are coming in to the city - I think my parents are staying at a hotel (they're celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary a little late), my bro will be staying with us, and I'm going out for some much needed girl time Saturday night.
Sunday my parents will still be in town for most of the day, and then when they're gone I plan on filling out my Christmas cards and doing some writing before Brothers & Sisters (the best show by the way) and Desperate Housewives come on.
And then in all of that I have to do laundry, eat, bathe, call a couple friends and basically do everyday stuff. And all of that is squeezed in around my new carnivorousness, and the steak I'm having to feed on everyday.
There's just lots of stuff going on right now.

And then to top it all off I've been uber emotional lately. The ladies will know what I'm talking about...when a Hallmark commercial comes on and you're sobbing like somebody just died? Or when you're husband looks at you funny and you think it's because you're so hideous looking and that he doesn't love you anymore? For the past two weeks I have been on a crazy emotional roller coaster and I'm drained because of it.

But I have a feeling that things will be looking up from now on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Okay...but don't forget your peeps.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

I would never forget my "peeps" and in fact I'm feeling better already. Now if I could just find my camera so I could post a picture of just how much happier I am...

9:16 PM  
Blogger Logzie said...

"wise chickie"...hmm...I LIKE that!

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home