Thursday, October 26, 2006

Much Happier, Thank You!

Good morning everyone!
I am in the middle of getting ready for work right now so this is just a quick little post to let you know that I am feeling much better. Thank you all for your warm wishes.
I've catapulted out of that funk into a fantastic mood and yesterday was a great day because of it.
I didn't post last night because I got a small freelance cheque I had been waiting for and the husband and I decided to go out and see a movie instead of bumming around the house.
As you can tell from the picture we were deliriously happy yesterday - it doesn't look forced, does it? That's how happy we always look, I swear! ;-)
Anyways I better go get dressed and get my ass in gear, you all know that I'm never late!
Have a wonderful day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Logzie said...

I am glad to hear that you're better!

So...what movie did you see??

1:24 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Thanks for the cheery thoughts!
We went to see Flags of Our Fathers - the one about the flag raising at Iwo Jima (I'm sure that's spelled wrong).
It was pretty good - a little slow but of course somewhat of a tearjerker. And very, very gory. But I liked it and so did Chris.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home