Monday, October 30, 2006

Snow 'n Guts

It started snowing this morning at 10 and here it is, nearly 10pm, and the snow is still falling unrelentlessly.
I think this snowfall might stick around. This is my office view at 4:30 this afternoon, it's so grey that it doesn't even really look like daytime.

The husband just got off nights, so when he woke up this afternoon and saw the blizzard he decided to come and pick me up from work. I had actually driven to work this morning so he took the bus all the way downtown just to pick me up!
He even cleaned off the car while I was all cozy inside. It took us an hour and 15 minutes to get home (the longest it usually takes is 39 minutes) - the roads were insane.

This picture is for Zig...I know how much he likes pumpkin guts. I squished these guts in my hands and ended up with them under my nails and stuck to my pants and shirt. What disgusting fun!





Here is the final product - usually I carve one silly pumpkin and one with lots of detail that takes me a long time, but not this year. I decided to go with something easy, and so this goofy Frankenstein was born. We're calling him Frank for short.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I love pumpkin guts. I carved mine Saturday.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Awe...Frank is adorable! What fun!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Hey! I can't believe I forgot to write this when I left my comment (well, actually I can...) but anyway...

Score one for The Husband!!! Wow...he wins hubby of the year in my book! Just to think of taking the bus down to your work only to ride back with you!!! WOW...but then to actually DO IT!!!

You Go Husband!!!!!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home