Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So Very Thankful...and Full

Did anyone miss me? Besides Logziella I mean? I'm sorry that I haven't been posting, yesterday was Thanksgiving in Canada and I was down at the parents for many dinners, tight wastebands and chilly nights. But I'm back now and will just give you all a quick rundown via some pictures of all that went on this weekend.


To the left, my 14 year-old brother and the husband play catch with the football to try and work off some of one of our turkey dinners.



My favourite cousin Krista relaxing on the loveseat at Grandma's house, Oh God...we ate so much food!



This is my mother-in-law cutting up the second of our turkeys. She made this enormous 21 pound bird for only 5 people! Seems kind of crazy - especially when my Grandma only cooked an 11 pounder for 10 of us the day before!


We decided to drive the 3 hours back to the city this morning rather than when we were all sleepy last night. This morning's sunrise was beautiful - I took about 15 pictures of it - but the colours in this one were my favourite.

Today was a really miserable day - after that gorgeous sunrise the clouds rolled in and the temperature dropped.
Then a couple hours later it actually started to snow!
Even for Canada, that's crazy!



I am soooooo not prepared for snow yet - I haven't even had a chance to fully appreciate fall yet!







Anyways, it was a great weekend; I'm thankful for many things, especially my family!

Hope you all had a good one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Logzie said...

Glad you're back! Your holiday sounds like it was great! Hearing all you guys talk about Thanksgiving is getting me so excited about ours!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

That looks like one of our snow storms in dead winter. It shuts us down!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home