Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm Sleepy

Whew...I actually forgot to blog today (uh yesterday now, I guess). The husband is working nights so when he left I watched my 2 Thursday night shows (Thursday and Sunday are my tv nights) then sat my ass at the computer to do a pagination I've been putting off for a week.
While doing that I was also on the phone, downloading music, burning seven cd's and of course singing at the top of my lungs.
It's 2 in the morning, I'm going for a shower and then hitting the sack.
Goodnight to anyone who might still be awake!

3 Comments:

Blogger Logzie said...

ER and Desperate Housewives??

10:18 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Grey's Anatomy and ER on Thursdays and Deperate Housewives and the new show called Brothers & Sisters on Sundays.
The other days I really don't care if I watch anything but I get pretty cranky if I miss either of those nights.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Too funny! I love ER and Desperate Housewives too. And like you, I rarely watch TV other than those 2 shows! There's just not enough time.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home