1. Our server was down all day at work today and I was going through a bad case of internet withdrawal. Oh high speed, I missed you so much!
2. I feel so totally loved by the peeps in my blogger universe, I wonder what it would be like to meet you. All you guys that actually read this on a regular basis leave wonderful comments, and I find it exciting that people like to know what happens to me everyday.
3. Tee asked me what exactly Thanksgiving is. He says they don't have it in Australia that he can think of, so the definition is this: Second Monday in October (in Canada that is - our American friends celebrate it on the fourth Thursday in November); it commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag (natives). Lots of people use it to give thanks to God for all they have been blessed with. Many people just use it as a day to get together with family and pig out on turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, and all that good stuff.
4. It seems like Fall has skipped right over Manitoba - there were only about 3 weeks of cool weather and now we are into freezing temperatures and flurries!
5. I really need to pay some bills. I have been totally slacking in that department - we're going to receive disconnection notices soon.
6. My kitchen table is absolutely embarrassing because it's so horrendously messy. It's 7 feet long and covered end to end with about 6 inches of paper. The rest of the apartment is pretty messy too, boo...I don't want to clean.
7. I feel like having my mom's stew for supper. I always feel like that when the weather is crappy. Hmm, stew....dumplings.....hmm.
8. Since the husband isn't home from work for a couple hours I should take some time and do some of the drawing that I was blabbering about last week. But probably when I'm done typing I'll just curl up with a comfy blanket and watch tv till he comes home.
9. I have been having intense uh...um..."erotic" dreams for the last 4 days. They make no sense and are so far-out that I'm embarrassed even thinking about them, but I've woken up out of breath every morning, it's ridiculous.
10. I think I'm going to add some more crazy things about me to my "Idiosyncrasies" blog page. I've been noticing some kooky stuff about myself lately and I'm curious to know if anyone else is like me.
11. I'm sick of charting my damn temperature every morning. Ah, the joys of trying to conceive.
12. The husband and I are going to Mexico in February with my in-laws and I'm actually starting to get excited about it now. We got new flippers especially for this trip - man I love snorkeling.
13. Because our server was down all day, I filed everything I could possibly file, made all the phone calls I could possibly make, took all the breaks I could possibly take, cleaned as much as I could possibly clean...well you get the idea. So this afternoon I sat and read a book published by the Associated Press about proper punctuation. And I'm such a nut that I found it extremely interesting and am excited to finish it tomorrow.
14. Wow, this post is really lame - any of you that normally read my blog are probably considering not reading it any more. Please do, I promise to try to be more exciting!