Saturday, October 14, 2006

For Logziella

Logziella asked me to post a picture of the new wallet that I "didn't" buy myself. So here it is...in all it's cute, skully, non-bought glory. I must have snapped this at the store while I was drooling over it...husband, that is NOT our living room wall in the background.

As I mentioned, I went for my monthly manicure last night so I figured I'd post a picture of the little spider I got put on one of my nails. It's all in the spirit of Halloween of course and his name is Bert.

4 Comments:

Blogger j.k.a said...

Oh my gosh, I love the litte spider! I dragged hubby away from his computer long enought to show him and demand that I too, need a halloween manicure.

(the wallet is great too!)

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the spider..it is too cute!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Hey...cute 'not yours' wallet!

But...I LOVE the spider!!!!

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love nails...
and spiders!!!

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home