Thursday, October 12, 2006

Chatter, Chatter, Chatter

I'm way too cold to write a long blog today. The snow has melted away a bit but there has been a horrendous wind all day that just chills you to the bone. I just actually checked the current weather conditions on the net and the wind is blowing at 60 kilometers per hour - yikes! No wonder my car felt like a pop can blowing in the wind!
Computers were down at work again all day, but of course I got some work I could actually do at about 3pm so I stayed till 6 to finish it because I was feeling guilty about slacking all day (not that the server being down is my fault, but still). Then I jumped in the car, motored to my favourite store and bought a couple of long sleeved thermal shirts (I haven't dragged out all my winter clothes yet), jumped in the car again and went and got groceries before I headed home.
It took me ten minutes and three trips through the crappy wind/rain/sleet to get all my bags in the house. The husband walked in the door about 45 seconds after I was done dragging everything in - isn't that convenient?
I've been so cold since then that I've been on the couch in my pajamas wrapped in a blanket and whining to my husband that I couldn't get warm. He helped though because he came and layed behind me on the couch so I could snuggle up to him and warm up. We are so different in that way - I am always freezing and that man is like my own personal furnace.
Anyways, I'm freezing again so I'm going to go hop in bed - he must have my side heated up by now.
Good night everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Logzie said...

Yah, that was convenient!! He he!

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and I are the opposite. I am always hot...and want the windows open in the winter(in our bedroom so that we can snuggle under a ton of blankets), and Obi just cringes at the cold. Opposites attract! Hope you stay nice and warm in this C-O-L-D weather!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Ali Kat said...

It's true. Opposites do attract. Otherwise, life would be REALLY B-O-R-I-N-G! My hubby's a heat machine too. He also likes the windows open in -30 C while in his underwear with no shirt on. Meanwhile, I'm in sweats, a sweatshirt, socks, slippers, and have a blanket wrapped around me.

Time to go put a sweatshirt on ;)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home