Monday, August 28, 2006

Yawn...cough...stretch...and yawn...

I am so tired. I know I said I would be back to post yesterday, but I really had nothing to say. I got into my pyjamas Friday night at my parent's house and only took them off when my mom dragged my ass to church with her on Saturday evening. I seriously spent the weekend in a nasty old shirt with a huge dragon on the front, a pair of pink flowered Winnie the Pooh pyjama bottoms and my old, ripped, holy GAP sweatshirt from about 1998.
It was a fabulous weekend of absolutely nothing but hanging out with my parents and my little brother.
Today was very busy, I worked a full day, came home, picked up the husband, went and got groceries, came back home and worked 3 hours of overtime. I am absolutely burned out and plan on going to bed in about 10 minutes.
Have a wonderful evening and I promise to write a decent post tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home