Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Tum my Hurts, I Am Sleepy

Whew...I am drunk. I decisded that if I make any mistakes while I'm typing that I will just leave them because I wlil think it is even more funny in the morning - I am already laughing at the way I wrote wlil. Ha, Ha haaaaaaaaa.
Anywats, ha ha anyways, I drank like 20 frigging drinks and did not feel so much as a buzz, but as soon as we left the second bar and strateed walking to the car I started to walk sideways and now I'm home and sitting here typing and it's hot and my tummey hurts and it turns out that I am drunik. I just ate like 15 tums, ha, ha if you could see how hard I'm laughing at this ridiculous typing (how did I possiby spell ridiculous right, twice!?) I wish I was making this uyp but I'm really not.
We had fun and I need some wayrter ha, ha so I'm shutting this puppy down. Please do not judge me on thiss blog entry, I drink about 6 times a year and this is really funny for me to reead.
Uh.......watyer....goodnitt...frigg let's try that again...goodnight!

2 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

You did good Ali. Heck, I can’t even dial a phone number when I get wasted.

Now I know for sure you are one hurting woman when you read this. Hangovers are not for sissies.

11:31 AM  
Blogger mr zig said...

Hi Ali! - Hope your not in too rough shape this morning! I admit I did wake up with a not so pleasant headache...

by the way... guess what? I forgot to get my sunglasses from you before I left last night - no I fear the sun will burn my eyeballs out when I go outside

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home