Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Skin Palor Seems to Match My Hideous Linoleum

Ever have one of those days where you just feel ugly? Today has been one of those days for me.
I think it started yesterday because I had a wicked headache all day which started to make me a little cranky. Then this morning I was fine and about a half hour after I got to work my head started pounding again. This is turn is making me feel nauseous and I've also been getting waves of dizziness.
I rarely ever get really sick, but it's beginning to feel like I just may be in for a doozy of a sick phase.
Oh yeah, back to the ugliness. I also seem to be having one of the ugliest days that I've had in a long time. You know; when your hair looks retarted, and your clothes don't seem to fit right and your skin looks gross and you just feel like people are looking at you going "ew, she shouldn't have left the house this morning." Lucky for you I'm not subjecting you to a picture of myself today, it's not pretty.
It's not that I usually feel smokin' hot or anything, far from it, but today was just one ugly-ass day. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I feel so lousy.

I apologize for my last couple of posts being so negative - I think I'm just in need of a good puke-fest or something to help me quit being such a Grump-a-tron.

P.S. I herby patent the use of 'a-tron' tacked onto any such word that I see fit. Let it be known that I, not a certain somebody I know, should get full credit for any 'a-tron' references.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home