Saturday, July 22, 2006

I Heart Words

Good morning...I'm sure my blog posting time says something like 8:42am but it's actually 11am here in Winnipeg. I have fixed the damn time zone thing about 8 times but it keeps putting me on the Russian zone or something.
Anyhoo, I got up about 25 minutes ago and I have to be quiet today because the hubby just got off nights and is trying to sleep. I figured what is more quiet than savouring a huge cup of coffee, writing a post, and then checking out some other blogs?
On our fridge we have a bunch of word magnets (as you can see above) and the man and I love to put silly things on the fridge. He actually put this up quite a while ago and it has since been destroyed to write new things, but this is one of my favourites.
I'm actually thinking of going to get another set of words, this is just a fairly basic set but there are a couple other ones with some more interesting words.
Then I could re-write this as: the female gravitates earthword to derive the male's primate ardor.
Not quite the same thing, but this just proves how nerdy I am. ;)

Arghhh...I see that Blogger is trying to make a liar out of me, as soon as I published this I checked the time on the post and it did, in fact, say 11am - fine, I guess I am a liar. Damn you Blogger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home