Thursday, July 13, 2006

MOTHER$#*&ER!!!

I want to scream my head off everytime I think about my poor car.
As you can see, the back right passenger door got a wicked dent and scratch in it today from some explitive, explitive, if I ever get my hands on them, explitive, explitive...and I could go on but I'll stop.
I was so happy today, work was starting to get back on track and I was in a great mood. I went in early so I could leave a little early for a doctor's appointment, so when I left this is what I saw. My poor new car, I've had him (Bruce) for 3 and a half months and he's been assaulted already.
I actually cried when my other car Petunia was stolen earlier this year. I think I was so traumatized because I had her for 6 years and she was a great car, then some punks stole her in the middle of the night and did so much damage that she was written off.
When my husband and I went to the police yard to take our personal effects from inside and we drove away I bawled for about half an hour, it felt like we were leaving a person there.
Anyways, I never saw a car parked next to Bruce today so I can't even guess who it was. But I've half a mind to search all the silver vehicles in the parking lot tomorrow searching for hints of blue paint. And so help me god, if I find the car...let's just say... Hell hath no fury like a pissed off Gemini woman!
Aghhhhh, now I'm all riled up again, I better go to bed. Nothing better happen to this damn car tomorrow - a parking ticket and a dent and scratch are about all I can handle in one week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Hi Ali,

I swear I’m at my desk sometimes.

I played golf Wednesday, drove to Raleigh on Thursday, and sulked at the stock market in front of the cam most of today.

I am the world’s biggest procrastinator so those papers represent about two weeks of unopened mail and reports.

We have a horse from Manitoba. He was shipped down from some horse farm where they raised PMU horses. We saved him from certain doom. His name is Cotton and he now has a Southern whinny.

I found your blog looking for other true Gemini heads. You’ve got one for sure.

Reggie

4:37 PM  
Blogger Cisco said...

You'll find teh culprit....Just look carefully..
I hate those dents too

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home