Tuesday, November 24, 2009

For Shit's Sake

Okay, so now I've got people emailing me, AND Reggie just posted a blog about how our little circle of bloggers is dying out.

And he's right. It sucks. I suck.

I realize I've asked for people not to give up on me about 15 times, but I have to ask one more time...please? I'm starting to realize that life just simply isn't going to slow down. This is just how it goes for the next...50 odd years (Freedom 79 baby, yeah!), so I had better just figure it out.

How about this - if I don't post a proper post tomorrow...um, I owe you...uh...10 bucks. Sound good? Yeah, not so much you say? Well, that's all I got, and to be honest, it would be Monopoly Money (which I really do have, and have even put into birthday cards), so how about I just say I'm going to post, and I do? Deal? Okay good, deal.

5 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I was hoping for looneys since they are worth more than US dollars.

There....that wasn't so painful was it Ali?

8:15 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Maybe we should just pester you so much it will be easier for you to post than to not post! We can flood your inbox with complaints every day that you fail to blog!

Yeah!

Who's with me? :-)

8:53 AM  
Blogger terri said...

I'm with Rock Chef! :-)

9:12 AM  
Blogger James said...

I will send Laundry Fairy round to sort you out if you don't post.

4:35 AM  
Blogger Love ( Founder YUP/ Enlive.Inn) said...

its nice to hear and learn from you...

so do get some time out and update on the most interesting / important things u can find...

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home