Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quickly, Quickly

Hi lovies!

Life is a bit hectic at the moment, hence the no-post-since-Friday issue.

Husband is out of town for the week, gone on a fishing trip with my dad. My daycare chick is on holidays too, so my mom is staying with me for the week to watch Ellery.

Work is busy, which I love, so no complaints there.

It's weird, most of the time it's like I'm a single parent anyways, due to the husband's crazy work schedule. Days that he works he leaves just as I'm getting home from a run, then gets back after Ellery is in bed for the night. Nights that he works he leaves an hour after I get home at night, then gets home just after I leave in the mornings.

Him being out of town though? Seems infinitely worse! I don't really know how, because it's not that I see him any less than usual, but perhaps it's the mental realization that he's not here? I dunno, but it's odd.

So yeah, life is busy and I'm literally running like a mad-woman from 5:30am till I finally crash somewhere around 11pm.

Hope you all are doing wonderful, and I hope to sit down for a decent post soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

I had wondered where you were! I hope you get some time to rest and catch up with Chris soon!

See you soon!

10:06 AM  
Blogger terri said...

I'll bet it is the fact that normally, although you don't see him, you know you could call on him and he'd come running if you needed him. When he's out of town, that's not necessarily an option. Just my guess. Hope you can de-stress soon.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Cool,does that mean you will have a freezer full of fish when Chris gets home ?

9:10 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Aw, really missing you this week!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

hope all is well over there...

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home