Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Something Is Wrong

I walked in this morning as usual to feed my blog desire. I sat down…turned on the light and suddenly it was all surreal. Everywhere there were splashes of pink and the smell of baby lotion permeated my nose.

I don’t know how to explain this except I felt all girly. I smelled like a woman. I felt like a woman. But I not a woman…I am a man trapped in a woman’s blog. I broke into spontaneous tears.

No really.

You see this is actually Wreggie guest blogging in Ali’s most private world.

She keeps a neat blog here. As I look around everything seems to be in order unlike her real life.

Thank goodness she invited me in the spring because I could never would have blog from here in the winter.

I swear this is strange. I’ve always been on the outside looking in. Now I am inside the blog looking out.

But instead of taking advantage of my new found trust I have come to respect this place.

This is the place where Ali has shared her joys and sorrows.

I remember two posts early on that stand out. One was about her on a weekend camping trip with friends.

The second post was when Aki blogged with a buzz. That was so funny.

Over the years I have become friends with Ali. Oh she is a Gemini alright. On again and off again.

Well I’m going to quietly back out of here and go back to my place.

Thanks Ali!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

LOL. This was fantastic!

Thanks for guesting while I'm having one of my "off" periods :)

7:20 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

That was excellent!

NOW I WANT A GO!!!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

now im confused... if im still hot for you, does that make me gay now?

11:21 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

No. I'm out of her blog now.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

LOL....So funny !

I loved it !....

LOL@Slyde....

7:42 PM  
Blogger terri said...

I thought I read that wrong in my reader. I saw the author was Wreggie, but the blog title was all wrong!

It's all clear to me now.

Wreggie, you look good in pink!

9:59 PM  
Blogger James said...

Well done Wreggie,

a sensitive post. I wondered what was going on at the beginning!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home