Thursday, September 04, 2008

Undies, Tears, Purity Rings, and Sexual Positions - Just a Smidgen of What Brings People to my Blog

Upon checking my stat-counter recently, I began to notice some of the searches that were bringing people to my blog. Most of them were a little...questionable...and they make me curious as to some of the stuff I've actually written and forgotten about.

As you'll notice when you read these searches though, Geminis aren't coming across as very great people! Needless to say, they made me laugh.


1. My Gemini guy asks me over but then can’t wait for me to leave

2. An official sees me in my undies

(what?!?! when did I ever talk about this?)

3. Gemini hasn’t called

4. How to change a Gemini’s mind

(good luck with this one!)

5. Are Gemini’s miserable?

6. My ears are full of tears

(Rock Chef should remember this one - lol)

7. How do you piss off a Gemini?

8. Purity rings in Calgary

(I knew that post would come back to bite me in the ass)

9. How to apologize to a Gemini

10. My Gemini asks, lets do it in another position

(Woohoo! Yeah Gemini!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

My ears are full of tears - that was your funniest line ever! Damn it, now I need a microphone so I can record the song I wrote!

Different positions? There is more than one?????!!!????

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing these search terms! I don't remember an official seeing you in your undies though!

Hey, Rock Chef isn't the only one that can write a song... I did too. Check it out:

There are tears
In my ears
'Cause I'm crying for you dear....

Oh, wait... that might have been Hank Williams who wrote that... and it was, "There's a tear in my beer." My bad.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Terri - your version sounds better!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

woo hoo! who knew geminis were such a freaky lot?

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao... mmmm, very questionable indeed. Gemini's are popular!
Have a good one.
Hugs,
Lesley

1:42 AM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

I try never to check my stats...LMAO...

I'm telling ya girl...some people out there scare the living crap outta me...

Do you remember that post I had..."Barney, China and a wanker of a parking attendant?"..

Yes well...305 hits on one word...no guessing what it was..ROTFPMSL...hey maybe I should write a post on this...some of the lines were..priceless LMAO...

2:59 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Chief Rock Chef - RECORD IT!!! And send it to me! Please? I'll treasure it forever!

And yes darling, there are two positions I believe, lol!

Terri - I sing that song all the time! And I don't remember the official seeing me in my undies either...though it almost seems like something I would do...

Slyde - If you only knew ;)

Lesley - All in good fun, mwahahaha!

SIS - You SHOULD!!! I wanna know! And ewwww! Friggin wanker perverts, lol :)

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home