Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Crikey

Okay, okay.

So apparently when I'm in town, my blogging skills suck. Perhaps I should depend entirely upon scheduled posts...ugh.

I've been busy putting together all our new Ikea goodies, rearranging Miss E's room, ordering takeout food like it's my last week to do it, and visiting with various family members.

I should have everything put together by tomorrow (husband put 4 screws into our new entertainment unit so far - what a great helper hey?) and then I can get on with the blogging!

Miss you, and I'll catch up as soon as possible.

9 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Cuh, get your act together, girl! :-)

To be honest I for one am not really expecting more than a couple of posts a week from you so you are doing OK so far!

Have fun with your screwdriver!

3:48 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Strangely, I have never been at a loss for blog subjects.

Sometimes I am to lazy to type.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Chief Rock Chef - Really? Do you always only expect a couple posts a week?
And I ALWAYS have fun with my screwdriver, hehe :)

Wreggie - It's pretty rare that I can't think of something to blog about either - most of the time when I don't write it's just because I have a hundred other things going on :)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Oh I want to see pictures of Ellery's room!! I am excited!!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

that "miss you" was meant solely for me, right?

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Not only will we all be expecting you to pick up your posts...but will will want the photos to prove why ya have been so busy ! LMAO

Glad ya back but....we did miss ya !
xoxoxo

10:47 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Slyde - you know it baby :)

SIS - I promise, I'll prove I've been busting my ass, lol.

11:21 PM  
Blogger tz said...

ooooh we're FINALLY getting an IKEA here, I'm so excited!

7:16 AM  
Blogger tz said...

oh and I'm w/ teresa, I want to see pictures too

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home