Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dear Husband,

Please allow me to apologize for my incredibly bitchy behaviour today. I do realize that I was not a fun person to be around, and that I lashed out on more than one occasion.

I know that I kind of freaked out a little more than was necessary when I found your visa bill and all the crap that comes with it strewn across the couch. I know that you didn't leave it there to ruin my day, or my entire life, as I may have dramatically let on.

But in my defense, I think you remember as clearly as I do that last night I slept a total of about 15 minutes as our daughter wanted nothing to do with slumber.

Also, it was difficult for me to hold her while she got her first set of vaccinations today - harder than I thought it would be.

All that being said, I love you, I'm sorry, and I'll miss you this weekend when we are gone to Ontario...but next time, just clean up your damn mess.


Love, Alison

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I'll make sure I pick up that ONE envelope next time. Drive safe, I love you too.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Jahooni said...

This was cute.
Made me smile.

2:43 PM  
Blogger cmacc said...

Wow, thats pretty nice of you to write a letter and apologize and such. I'm gonna have to hide this post from my husband...thanks.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, you have a good defence!
Hugs,
Lesley

12:10 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Lack of sleep can make even the nicest of us turn into monsters!

Hope you are feeling better now!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Oh what a cute post !....

I thought I was the only one who did things like this !

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home