Monday, July 14, 2008

Who Would Have Thought?

I have always known I wanted children.

But I spent a good chunk of my teen years and early 20's trying
not to get pregnant.

Turned out that small fortune in birth control was in vain, since I now know about the PCOS that lessens my chance of having children by a significant amount.


A couple years after finding that out, I lost a fallopian tube, further decreasing my chances of getting pregnant.


The weird part about all that now?


Despite all that I have a baby and have to use birth control to avoid getting pregnant again too soon.


So bizarre.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Ellery is our little gift.

I'd sure like to give her a little brother sometime down the road...;)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Oh I so hear you Ali...

Weird what is thrown at us !...

8:16 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

We spent years relying on my wife's problems to prevent pregnancy. Only let us down 4 times :-)

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home