Saturday, April 26, 2008

*Update*

Apparently I have caused some concern to Logziella, after not posting since Tuesday - sorry T.

I managed to avoid the hell raiser coming over - turns out that he, his new brother, and his mom have all come down with a bronchial infection, so there was no question about them not coming. The last thing I need is to get sick!

I have been taking it very easy, maybe leaving the house once a day, just for peace of mind. The nurses have come every day so far, except today and tomorrow (unless my condition changes) just to give me a break. So far my blood pressure is high - apparently it won't go down now till Butterbean is born - but is staying sort of consistent.

Had my doctor's appointment on Thursday, baby looks good, got a perfect score for measurements and stuff, and they think the Bean will be just under 8 pounds if I make it to my due date.

And speaking of my due date, they'll probably induce me before that...if my bp goes up any more they'll induce right away, and otherwise, as soon as my um, (sorry boys) cervix opens, they're inducing anyways. So, I'll be checked again next Thursday and we shall see, Butterbean may be here before we know it!

Anyways, sorry for any worry, love you guys!

8 Comments:

Blogger j.k.a said...

You have no idea how many times I hit refresh just in case I've missed something...:)

hehe...seriously though, I can't believe you're so close to getting to hold Bean for the first time....so exciting!

I'll be praying everything goes well for you guys through everything, and can't wait to hear the happy news!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Thanks for the update!

1:56 PM  
Blogger tz said...

well isn't that nice that you didn't have to come up w/ an excuse OR have to tell a fib...gotta love those viruses...they can be helpful sometimes...
:-)
and I hope you friends feel better very soon!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Love Updates...PHEW..

Was thinking you may have had a the baby....

Glad everything seems ok....rest up and look after yourself....

5:58 PM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Thank you so very much sweetie!! You know how I worry! :0) I'm glad things are good. I can't wait to see the BEAN!!!!!!

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, for the consistant bp, though I wish it were lower for you. I am so happy to hear that the bean is growing like one and that you didn't have to entertain "you know who"
Hugs to you and enjoy your weekend.
Luv, Lesley

12:46 AM  
Blogger Jahooni said...

i am back just in time! Waiting with you... ;)~

2:03 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Clare was in the same sort of situation with our first and was induced. Went like clockwork! Well, almost - there was the doctor who broke her water who was not prepared for the Jumanji-style flood that came out all over his trousers and (shudder) suede shoes!

Please keep us informed, even if you only post things like "still hanging on"...

Love to you all!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home