Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Yeah, I'm Feeling a Little Lazy...

Currently there are 23 posts that I have written and not published yet. I still haven't taken any photos. In saying that, I will leave you with this meme that I blatantly stole from Terri's blog:
  1. What is your occupation? Editor at a publishing company.
  2. What color are your socks right now? None - my feet are naaaaaaked - whoooo!
  3. What are you listening to right now? Off the Record on Sports Center - it's not my choice.
  4. What was the last thing that you ate? A glass of coke, a vanilla pudding and a cheese stick - all of which the husband brought me for a snack.
  5. Can you drive a stick shift? Can I? Yes. Well? No.
  6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Ocean Blue.
  7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The president of one of the associations who's magazine I'm an editor for.
  8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well I actually stole it from Terri, without asking - but of course I like her!
  9. Favorite drink? Non-alcoholic: Currently it's Grape Crush. Alcoholic: Malibu Rum mixed with 5-Alive.
  10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football.
  11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes - I'm a hair dying whore.
  12. Pets? Nope.
  13. Favorite food? Greek.
  14. Last movie you watched? The Holiday.
  15. Favorite day of the year? My birthday? I don't really know.
  16. What do you do to vent anger? Yell, swear, and eventually pout.
  17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I have no idea - I was outside all the time.
  18. What is your favorite? Fall or spring? Fall - everything is beautiful, and you get to dress cozy.
  19. Hugs or kisses? Kisses!
  20. What kind of pie? Pumpkin.
  21. Living arrangements? Live in a townhouse/apartment with the husband, and my ever growing pregnant belly.
  22. When was the last time you cried? Sunday. I had a meltdown watching Law & Order.
  23. What is on the floor of your closet? Let's just say I'm not even sure there IS a floor to my closet.
  24. Favorite smell? I have lots - freshly cut grass, someone smoking a pipe, freshly bathed babies, freshly bathed men, tea...
  25. What inspires you? My brother thinking anything I have done is cool - it inspires me to try and be a good role model for him.
  26. What are you afraid of? Spiders, being un-loved, losing anyone in my life, the dark.
  27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain cheeseburger with bacon and pickles.
  28. Favorite car? Dodge Viper.
  29. Favorite cat breed? None. I despise cats.
  30. Number of keys on your key ring? 8 - my work, the actual office at my work, our apartment, my parents house, the car, the club for the car, one that I can't remember what it's for, and a little one for something private ;)
  31. How many years at your current job? Almost two.
  32. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
  33. How many provinces have you lived in? Three - Ontario, Alberta, and Manitoba.
  34. How many countries have you been to? Five - Canada, the US, Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Cuba.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

30 - Something private. You have put a chastity belt on Chris?

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had I known you would do this I would have GLADLY tagged you!

I think we have similar closets!

4:21 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Bwahahahah - yes John :) Chris is walking around with iron panties - hehe.
Terri - I am a sucker for these things!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home