Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I Am Bored

I'm at work. I am bored as shit. Well, as bored as I imagine shit would be if it had feelings. I have one monstrous pile of work on my desk. I'm ignoring it. I just ate a Ferrero Rocher. It made me happy. I've decided that next week is the absolute latest I can tell my boss I'm pregnant. Even though I've gained only 3.5 pounds, somehow a little belly has sprung from nowhere. It's becoming increasingly difficult to find a shirt that doesn't show the belly. I'm hungry. Don't know what I'm gonna eat for lunch. I imagine it won't be long before the boys are hounding me to eat something. I have a new Nightmare Before Christmas calendar in my office. It makes me happy too. I wore my glasses upstairs to the office with me today. That was dumb. I'll probably be halfway home before I realize I can't see because I left my glasses on my desk. I need to water my office plants. They're looking a little rough. Damn I'm bored. Something smells funny. Someone must be heating up some funky leftovers. Great. Now my stomach is rumbling. Hey there is a staple just laying on my desk. I wonder where it came from. If you made it through this you must be as bored as I am. Peace out.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Now I want Ferrero Rocher too!

I am off home now - I work a bit late on Tuesdays :-(

Look after the bump!

12:50 PM  
Blogger cmacc said...

Bored. Yes. Work to do. Check. Doing it? No. Reading your blog? Oh yes. I have wanted chocolate all afternoon. I am jealous to see you had some. Grrrr.

3:06 PM  
Blogger mr zig said...

that was a funny post - I enjoyed it -

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're on the same page today! I have a ton of stuff I should be doing, but I just can't focus, so I'm reading blogs and watching the clock.

I'm jealous that you have a Nightmare Before Christmas calendar. That is only one of the best movies EVER! My son, Jake and I used to watch that over and over!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

That was a hilarious stream of consciousness...

7:30 PM  
Blogger Logzie said...

So...that's what it is like being in your head huh...LOL!!

That was fun!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Don't tell the boss.... it'll be an awesome surprise!

Loved spending Saturday with you and Chris... Irene and I had fun.

*sings* woooo waaaaa wooooo woo woo woo wooo

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jahooni said...

I always see you around the blogs that I go to and today I was like... let me just this ALI out. Congrats on being pregnant. I am taking it that it is your first?... I must read down to check.

I am bored today too. My boss isn't coming in today. I have more than one stack of papers on my desk. No plants to water (big fake plant-tree in corner of office), I have staples on my desk as well. Dust. Half cup of green tea that I didn't drink from yesterday... guess I can go wash that out.

Will be back... ;-)

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home