Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Office, Sweet Office

Finally! After months and months of painting cleaning, co-workers in and out, and arguing - I finally have my office the way I want it!
A few months ago you may remember that we had a "painting day" on a Saturday. On that day I chose this dark grapey, purple colour. Since I'm one of the corner offices I have 3 huge windows so even though the wall colour is dark, my office is always nice a bright.
Last week we had some "shuffling" in the office and near the end of the day on Friday - after some intense pouting and eye-batting - I managed to convince the boys to carry out the extra desk and computer that were inhabiting my workspace.
This allowed for me to re-arrange my whole office, since I now had the whole thing to myself. Thank you boys!

My collection of notes, cards, pictures, drawings, phone numbers and trinkets - displayed right beside me, where I can always see them.

Now who wouldn't love a funky office like this?

4 Comments:

Blogger cmacc said...

I'm jealous. We have newly reno-d office space but its hospital santization green (a lovely toothpaste-y shade indeed) inter-mixed with an earthy brown, which on its own or in combo with another earthy color might look super but with sterile green it looks like a baby puked in a bucket of whitewash. *sigh* oh to have the freedom to paint it a color of choice...

6:07 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Yes, that is dead cool. My area is a total tip at the moment and you have inspired me to try to do something with it this afternoon!

3:52 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Thanks for sharing your work space. Now I can imaging you there the next time we talk.

5:10 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Minus a few of the girl effects, I'm actually quite jealous of your office!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home