Thursday, October 04, 2007

A Post About...Nothing

I seem to be experiencing a temporary (at least I hope it's temporary) lack of brain power when it comes to writing a coherent and entertaining post.

This could be the result of several things, such as:
a) I have been sleeping terribly the past few weeks so my brain hasn't had the proper rest periods to recharge.
b) My crankiness at my current writing ability...everything I write sounds like a 4-year old wrote it lately.
c) My obvious laziness at trying to come up with a great topic.
d) Maybe I have just run out of things to say.

Regardless, I hope my brain starts working again soon...this sucks.

7 Comments:

Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

Ali! I owe you cookies!

6:46 PM  
Blogger mr zig said...

I want cookies

11:03 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

I want cookies too, now!

I have bananas. I will have a banana instead.

3:44 AM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Hurry up and get your brain working again...we miss you!! :0)

5:37 AM  
Blogger Logzie said...

oh yah...and...I want cookies too!

nice, warm, fresh baked chocolate chips ones....yummo!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

When all else fails, resort to bulleted blogs. It's the new hotness.

7:12 AM  
Blogger James said...

"when all else fails, resort to bulleted blogs"

OR you could just put up a photo of you pouting.....

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home