Sunday, June 24, 2007

Just Some Pics

Nothing too exciting to write about...just a few pictures to share.

This is our new "pet". Every summer we have two rabbits that live in the bushes around our patio - we always say it's the same two, Darren and Tiffany. Lately we have this new guy hanging out, he's very tiny, obviously not very old, and he sprawls out in the sun as if the whole lawn is his. I've named him Evan.
The weather around Winnipeg has been very peculiar this past week. It's been very warm and humid, and is causing tornadoes all over the place. Thursday night I took this picture, it seemed weird to have such a black sky with a rainbow through the middle of it.
While I was driving home the other day...no, let me rephrase that...while I was stranded in the middle of construction galore and incapable drivers while attempting to get home from work last week, I noticed this sign for Kung Fu school. It made me laugh for some reason - maybe because I'm always saying I'm a ninja, and then thinking there was actually a school for it. Maybe some day I will be a teacher there. ;)
This is my new hair. I decided to have it done professionally (since the last two times I have done box dye because I was too impatient to wait for an appointment) so Saturday morning I went in to have it done. I told my hair chickie that I wanted red streaks for something different. This is the end result. I love it. Now I really have to quit slacking with Ramona because this hair makes me even more like a rocker chick.
Last night a group of us went out for a couple drinks to a small pub halfway across the city. As I mentioned before, the weather has been wild lately. While we were inside we started seeing flash after flash of lightning, and trees were whipping around and the lights in the pub kept flickering. I decided to go out and try to get some pictures before the rain started. The lightning was so consistent that it was easy to get a picture of the sky lit up like this.

4 Comments:

Blogger krista said...

Great pictures! Cute bunny and I love the hair! lol Get it? Hair..Hare! Yah. I do though, love your hair can't wait to see it tomorrow!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

The hair IS fantastic...and the photos are awesome!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Love the hair too! Perfect for rocking with Ramona.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

New hair, camo-shorts and a guitar. You're conna rock it punk style!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home