Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ali - huh? The Devil - what?

I'm alive - just braindead.

Can't think of a blog topic to save my life - so I figure they will all hit me in the dead of night and I'll get up and write like a fiend for a couple hours - then have to wait patiently to post them all.

But I'm not kidding about my brain. I'm sure it's mush. In fact, hang on...uh, yep...if I move my head too quick I can hear it sloshing around in there.

Causes of this (hopefully) temporary brain mush?

The soap opera at work, my income taxes still not being done (totally my own fault), lots of frustrated swearing, my inability to sleep through a whole night, and some of the most wicked mood swings I've ever had the "pleasure" to experience. Although Tuesday, Wednesday, and today were all quite happy days.

FYI - I may be smiling sweetly on the outside, but I'm writing memos in the Devil's handwriting in my mind.


Let's just say this - one of the designers - 6' 4", big guy, makes me look like a pipsqueak - actually said to me today "I'm scared. What's with the murder eyes?"

Yep - it's time for the weekend. Stat.


*Oh yeah - the title of this post...it's from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle - I haven't completely lost my mind...yet.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Murder eyes - told you so! :-)

Tax - argh, those forms are designed to turn your brain to mush!

Have a good weekend, Ali. It has been too quiet this week!

3:12 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Remember when I said you were normal and to embrace your mood swings? Let me revise that. You are as normal as I am, which, umm... be afraid. Be very afraid!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Almost forgot... Harold and Kumar? Isn't that the movie where Doogie Howser is a major pervert, riding around in the back of the car searching for ho's?

12:21 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Awwww, I feel sorry that I can make murder eyes so easily...
And Terri, we are both normal - I know that - but once in a while it seems like I'm the only one that feels this way - you know?
LOL - and yeah, Harold and Kumar is the one with pervy Doogie.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Peach Pod said...

Just wanted to give you a heads up. I sent you and invite (evite) to my Cinco de Mayo party. I knew that you probably wouldn't be able to come but wanted to extend the invite anyway!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home