Sunday, April 29, 2007

100 Random Things

I stole this from someone else's blog - just because I could.

1. How old will you be in five years? 32 (almost).


2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? The Husband.

3. How tall are you? 5'5"

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Warmer days, seeing the Bahama Mama, buying a house (fingers crossed).

5. What's the last movie you saw? Hot Fuzz (I almost peed myself).

6. Who was the last person you called? Zig - for help with my income tax junk.

7. Who was the last person to call you? My mom.

8. What was the last text message you received? Dee asking me if I was drunk.

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? One of my pain-in-the-ass associate editors.

10. Do you prefer to call or text? Call.

11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Sleeping (and apparently talking in my sleep).

12. Are your parents married/divorced? Married.

13. When did you last see your mom? Yesterday.

14. What color are your eyes? Blue-grey.

15. What time did you wake up today? 11 am.

16. What are you wearing right now? A long-sleeve shirt, undies, and flip-flops.

17. What is your favorite Christmas song? Away in a Manger.

18. Where is your favorite place to be? Parents house (it's the only place I can relax).

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Wal-mart on a Saturday morning.

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Greece.

21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Probably still here in Winnipeg.

22. Do you tan or burn? Burn, then go back to alabaster.

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Ghosts.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? The husband telling me that my feet were so dirty that I looked like a bush baby.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two.

26. How big is your bed? King.

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Desktop.

28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Without.

29. What color are your sheets? Icy blue.

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? One.

31. What is your favorite season? Don't really have one.

32. What do you like about fall? The colours, cozy clothes, and bareness.

33. What do you like about winter? Curling up on the couch and watching the snow fall.

34. What do you like about the summer? Sun-kissed skin, flip-flops, the colours...

35. What do you like about spring? New life, not too hot days, putting away all my winter clothes.

36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? Three provinces.

37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Rainy River, North Bay, Calgary, Winnipeg.

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare feet or flip-flops.

39. Are you a social person? For the most part.

40. What was the last thing you ate? A chicken caesar wrap and a glass of chocolate milk.

41. What is your favorite restaurant? Joey's (NOT the fish place).

42. What is your favorite ice cream? I don't eat very much ice cream - maybe bubblegum?

43. What is your favorite dessert? Sex in a pan.

44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Broccoli cheddar.

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
I don't do jelly.


46. Do you like Chinese food? Yep.

47. Do you like coffee? Hmmmm, coffee...

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Not enough - maybe 2 or 3.


49. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee.

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? The side farthest away from the door.

52. Do you know how to play poker? No.

53. Do you like to cuddle? Sometimes.

54. Have you ever been to Canada? I sure hope so - I'm Canadian.

55. Do you have an addictive personality? Yes.

56. Do you eat out or at home more often? Home.

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Nope.

59. Do you want kids? More than anything.

60. Do you speak any other languages? I wish - it seems that my years of french immersion didn't stick.

61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes.

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope.

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? It's not even a contest - ocean.

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? Window.

65. Do you know how to drive stick? In theory.

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Purses.

67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? My wedding ring, and two rings on my opposite ring finger.

68. What is your favorite TV show? Brothers & Sisters.

69. Can you roll your tongue? Yes.

70. Who is the funniest person you know? It's a toss-up. Either the husband or Adrienne.

71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Nope.

72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Danka-shoen (I love Wayne Newton).

73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? Um, somewhere...

74. What red object is closest to you right now? My mouse pad.

75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Nope - I'm a waster.

76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? CLOSED! This is where my touch of obsessive-compulsiveness comes in.

77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Bees, absolutely.

78. Do you flirt a lot? Um...(eyes down, kicking her foot)...yeah...

79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey dill.

80. What is your favorite food? Biscuits or Greek food.

81. Can you change the oil on a car? I'm sure if I had to I could.

82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes.

83. Have you ever run out of gas? Nope.

84. What is your usual bedtime? Around midnight.

85. What was the last book you read? I can't remember...I guess that means it's time to start reading again.

86. Do you read the newspaper? Occassionally.

87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nope.

89. Do you watch soap operas? I watch Days of our Lives once every 5 months or so.

90. Do you dance in the car? Always.

91. What radio station did you last listen to? Power 97.

92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? Me and the Bahama Mama in the Dominican Republic.

93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? The date and time of my girlfriend's bridal shower - it's going to be a real pain in my ass (damn I hate being a bridesmaid).

94. What is your favorite candle scent? Vanilla.

95. What is your favorite board game? Cranium - best.game.ever.

*When I stole this list there was no number 96 - so I've decided to make it up myself.

96. Have you ever screamed at someone (not words - just a scream) in a public place, just for the sake of it? And if so - was is someone you knew or just a random stranger? I scream in public places everyday - most often at co-workers, and then we laugh like crazy people.

97. When was the last time you attended church? Um, Easter I think.

98.Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Mr. Elliott - then he ended up sleeping with one of my friends...so, he quickly plummeted to the least favourite position.

99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? Four days maybe?

100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? The husband does special things for me all the time - but this time I'm going to have to say all three of the designers at work. I was having a terrible day on Friday (complete with tearful meltdown) and each of them went out of their way to make me feel better. Krista checked on me every 2 minutes, Zig used his Zigisms to make me stop crying, and James drew a picture of an alligator on the whiteboard on my office door that said "We love you Ali-gator." Pretty damn special if you ask me.

*I'm tagging any of you that feel like filling this out. I love to read these lists about people, so the more the merrier.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Better get doing mine!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Friendly Manitoban said...

I am SO goign to do this!!!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home