Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Yuck Update

So, I felt like ass pretty much the whole day.
This afternoon I went for my third nap, right after popping 2 more extra strength Ty.lenol, and by the time I got up (2.5 hours later) I was feeling quite a bit better. My fever is gone and my headache has been downgraded from head-splitting to annoying.
The husband got home from work at about 8:30 tonight and since I hadn't made anything for dinner, he took it upon himself to make grilled cheese sandwiches.
He asked if I wanted one too, and when he presented my plate to me while I was sprawled out on the couch it looked like this picture.
I laughed, it was so cute.
That silly face made me feel even better.

8 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I woke up feeling like ass too. Full blown fever, chills, head splitting, etc. I never get sick. You gave this to me thru electrons or something, I know you did.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Awww, poor Reggie...I feel really bad that you are sick...hey, wait one second - I am actually feeling guilty that you feel how I did yesterday!
I didn't REALLY give you the sickness...although...I have been known to have some weird talents with sending things through electrons...sigh, okay fine...I am sorry that I sent you ass through the electrons!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Me and my good eyebrow are going back to bed.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

LOL - what a weird combo - I'm feeling sad for you for being sick, but I can't stop laughing about the eyebrow - awwww, poor you. Go to sleep and get on the Ty.lenol train, that's what I did.
Please post a picture (including the brow) - I posted that nasty one of me yesterday...please?

9:53 AM  
Blogger mr zig said...

hehehe!!!! - "me and my good eyebrow!" hahaha - thats hillarious! :) - (Reggie, sorry Ali made you sick via the internet... ) - (and Ali, glad you're starting to feel better)

11:25 PM  
Blogger Ali Kat said...

I was so excited to see that I'm not the only one (along with my sisters) to eat grilled cheese with pickles and ketchup! Now when people say I'm weird because of that, I can say "I'm not the only one". Yeah for that!!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

Is there any other way to eat grilled cheese??

7:45 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Ali Kat and Princess - you're right, there simply IS no other way to eat a grilled cheese sandwich - pickles and ketchup all the way!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home