Monday, March 05, 2007

Dear Blogger, Why Have I Forsaken You?

So I've been a bit of a blogger tease.

More than a bit though - I've been downright negligent.

Why you might ask? I have no idea. It could be just because there is too much on my mind lately, or not enough, or that I'm lazy or just unable to make myself sit still long enough to type an entry. I'm not entirely certain, but I think it may be a touch of all of those.

I've been feeling scattered lately. At work I'm having trouble concentrating on one thing long enough to make any headway with it. At home I'm simply too exhausted to clean up even the simplest of messes. In general I'm just feeling very un-centered.

Maybe it's the fertility drugs, maybe it's the fact that I'm desperately needing a dose of home, home, maybe it's because although I had a wonderful time on my vacation - I didn't really get to relax. I just don't know.

But I loathe feeling this way...I really need to figure out what's up and fix it - or I fear that one day I'll wake up too lazy to go to work, and too un-focused to remember where it is I actually work!


*Thank for letting me whine - it is much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home