Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More Randomness

It's another Random Thought kind of day, so here you go:

1. I am so broke right now.
As in I am seriously beginning to wonder how we are going to make it till the husband's payday on the 23rd.

2. I still can't find my damn camera.
It may not be the most expensive camera in the world - but I don't have an extra $600 lying around (as you can see from point # 1).

3. I really need my 6 month review at work.
Like really. My 6 months was up on the 26th of October and I need to know if I'm doing a shit job, and if not, I'd like my damn raise.

4. I am a miserable ogre and tend to be that way a lot lately.
I notice my posts haven't been as light hearted as usual. I promise that in a little while I will be back to my old ridiculous self.

5. Today at lunch I actually was my old ridiculous self.
I was pretending to trip everywhere, and laughing about sillly things, and being perverted and all that usual fun stuff. Lunch was fun.

6. I am so hungry.
All of the time. I just can't get enough to eat. Funnily enough I have been craving healthy food - very bizarre, I know.

7. I'm making spaghetti for supper.
The husband is probably sick of it because I seem to be making it a lot lately. But it's cheap and easy and it tastes so good!

8. This coming weekend is Grey Cup.
(That's the Canadian version of the Superbowl) and it's in Winnipeg. Of course the husband is going, and taking his best friend, my little bro and my father in law with him, so I will have a house full of men all weekend. Yi-pee.

9. I have to back and see the vampires tomorrow.
How can I even have any blood left at this point?

10. I said I was going to write my Christmas cards this past weekend. I didn't.
That's why I always strive to do them early - because it never happens. Most of the time I'm sending them out 3 days before Christmas and just hoping they'll get there by New Years.

11. I'm really not liking blogger right now.
A new person commented on my blog today and for some reason blogger won't let me post it. Stupid blogger.

12. My upstairs neighbours have their grandchildren over now.
Their grandchildren are complete psycho nut jobs. I love kids, really - but the way those little monsters stomp around up there is making me seriously consider either A.) Banging my broom on the ceiling and screaming "Quiet down up there" like an old 85 year old woman, or B.) Stacking my patio chairs up so that I can drag myself onto their balcony, then slamming myself into the balcony door screaming "Shut up or I'll flush you all down the toilet!" in a very crazy, terrifying voice, with crazy hair and my 25 cats all around me.

I'm thinking option B. sounds more fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Logzie said...

I think you should:

1.-find your camera
2.-do part 'B' of #12
3.-post the pictures

HA! I feel that way about my OWN kids sometimes...ok...ok...most times!

Hope things start looking up soon for you Ali...till then...just keep keepin it real sister!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

LOL, that sounds like a perfect plan. I'm going to go look for my camera...

10:04 PM  
Blogger Amos said...

Girl, I feel your pain, especially about the kids upstairs. I am staying at the in-laws and it is a zoo here. I am about to lose my mind today. Hope you find your camera. I hate losing stuff, it is annoying!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home