Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm Coming, Chocolate...(Puff, Pant, Wheeze)

I just ate copious amounts of fast food. I didn't finish it all and instead passed off the last bit to the husband. I am so full that my stomach hurts.
I finished eating about 30 minutes ago, and now I am contemplating going out in the freezing cold to get some 1/2 and 1/2 for tea, and about 6 chocolate bars. I am craving chocolate and my craving is getting the better of me.
Lately I have been eating pretty healthy - today I threw that all out the window. Besides tonight's feast of high-calorie, low nutrient garbage, I also ate a square of this divine banana chocolate chunk coconut goodness that my boss brought in. Then the office next door brought over 2 boxes of donuts because someone had dropped off 3 boxes to them and they only needed one.
I ate two donuts. I never eat donuts. But today, I ate two.
This better be a passing phase, that's all I can say. I'm feeling lethargic because of all the junk in my body. But, here I go, pulling my boots on to brave the storm and get some chocolate.
At the rate I'm going I'll be a shiny, puffy, chocolate covered, sweat suit wearing, wheezing sphere of a person by the morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amos said...

You are so stinking funny! Wheezing sphere of a person by morning, that makes me laugh! Next time just send the husband out for the goods. Burning junk calories for the freezing cold and chocolate are just so underrated!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Perhaps, but you'll a satisfied shiny, puffy, chocolate covered person...

mmmm.... chocolate...

11:02 PM  
Blogger j.k.a said...

oh my word, the "wheezing sphere of a person" comment just made my day, you are hilarious!

I know that feeling all too well...I've been trying to eat better for my tummy problems, but on the days I'm able to eat I just want stuff that's probabaly not so good for me...

darn food, especially chocolate, why does it have to taste so good?

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home