Thursday, November 16, 2006

Absolutely Hideous

My nails are hideous. Not just hideous, but absolutely hideous.
For the last year or so now I have been getting my nails done about once a month. I have product put on them (like acrylic) but better, and between appointments I can file and buff them and they still look great. When you go to get your nails done at my salon the first time they show you how to take care of them in between appointments.
I know I am always complaining about money, but this is the one thing I do for myself each month. I rarely shop anymore, I hardly ever get my hair cut or spend money going out - so I've decided that this one little $35 extravagance each month isn't so bad.
Trouble is that it's been over 5 weeks now. And because I still can't find my camera I can't take a picture to show you - but take my word for it. My nails look gross.
They are long, and lifting, and I haven't filed them properly and I still have the spider on one that I got done a couple of weeks before halloween.
To guys, this may not seem like a big deal, but to some women I'm sure you will feel my pain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Logzie said...

You are talking to the wrong girl here...I am a nail bitter!! My nails are always gross. I can't stop myself! They are always chipped away and even when I do put nailpolish on them...I just sit and pick it off too! I did have acrylic nails twice but they just hurt my nails from the constant bumping and pressure and of course the monthly bill to keep them nice. So...here I sit...nasty...jagged...gross nails...join the club girlfriend!!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home