Monday, July 24, 2006

Boo Fridigy Hoo

I am soooo bored right now. My computer is acting like an asshole, I can't think of what to make for supper, I need to make an invoice for a freelance article I wrote, I have to call my friend and ask her how her boob job is doing, I have to pee, I'm dreading work tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out how to add pages to my blog. All these things are floating through my head, and yet, I am still bored.
Didn't this picture turn out cool?
It looks to me almost like there is water around the edges of the flower.
Okay, I'm bored with talking about the stupid picture. I need to paint my toenails tonight, what colour? Who knows. Maybe I'll let them be naked for awhile.
It's hot here. I think our air conditioner needs to be re-charged. It doesn't seem to get a cold as it used to; or maybe my blood is just hotter than it used to be. I didn't sleep very well last night because it was so hot.
I was whiny at work today. Almost as whiny as I'm being in this blog. Whoa, and my mind is going all over the place.
Yeah, so anyways, back to supper...I really don't feel like making anything too strenuous. I don't figure I'll make anything that will require me to break a sweat.
Oh yummm, at work today we were talking about eating Kraft Dinner and hotdogs. I only eat Kraft Dinner about 4 times a year but I know we have some spiral KD in the cupboard.
Yep, that's what I'm going to make for supper. Right after I go pee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Okay....so how did your friends surgery go? Just checking on her welfare.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Of course you are concerned for her welfare, I'm sure it has nothing to do with her hot new boobs! She's fine, her boobs are fine and I get to check 'em out next time I go to Ontario!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home